Facebook engaged in an elaborate bait and switch on user data: Privacy disappeared when competition did. Laws governing competition could change that.
Thursday, April 18, 2019
Posted by Yves Smith at 2:09 am |
RisunMotor 36V 48V 1000W Ebike Controller+LCD+Thredtle+PAS+Speed Sensor+BrakeRitchey Comp Road Fork, Carbon Alum, 700c x 1-1 8 Ritchey Superlogic Carbon Evo-Curve bar, (31.8) 40cm
Monetary policy favors carbon-intensive industries. Time to stop doing that.
Posted by Yves Smith at 9:55 am |
Posted by Yves Smith at 6:55 am |
Even though the Good Friday/Easter weekend is coming up and Brexit matters are thus in low gear, the UK still seems stuck in its pattern of confusing motion with progress. A short list of updates: Labour-Tory talks still going nowhere. I’m not sure it would be progress even if the negotiations were going somewhere, since […]
Posted by Yves Smith at 6:44 am |
Why First Amendment “freedom of the press” protections are far broader than most Americans realize.
- Shimano SLX BR M665 GOODRIDGE FRENO DE DISCO BICICLETA MONTAÑA Kit latiguillos
- THORLO EXPERIA JET orange CHAUSSETTES COURSE XCCU 068
- TRP Quadiem disc brakes 180mm, 230mm front or rear
- (bluee) - MIU colour Compact Lightweight Beach Blanket - 216cmx 206cm
- Carpenter Gamma GT-y 105 unopened lure
- Alle Schrauben für ein Smf und Kupplung für ein Peugeot 508 Limousine 2.0 Hdi
- Caribee OP's 65L Duffle Bag - Sand
- Deer Tournament Cornhole Set, gold & White Bags
- E-Bike 48V 20.4Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Surface604 Hoppercity Biruni
- Helm glider green 2019 Suomy Fahrrad
- Lenker Chrom 25.4MM ZBAR FEHLING 6157 HONDA 750 VT CA Shadow RC50 2004-2004
- New DT Swiss ProLine Spoke Head Washer Box of 1000
- Personalized Cooler Chair Camping Fishing Camouflage
- Schwinn Approved USA 13T to 20T and 20T to 34T freewheel tool wrench. Great cond
- Tactical Military Hunting Camping EDU Combat Airsoft Gen3 Pants with Knee Pads
- Veste Northwave Exteme H2O Manche Courte black
- Grand Prix Lexington Breeches 24L Slate bluee Full Seat Equestrian Riding Pants
- KASTLE MX 89 SKIS W BINDINGS 164 CM .2017-18. Used.
- MIKADO ''goldEN EYE'' FISHING REEL, 5.1 1, 6+1, SPINNING, 5 YEARS WARRANTY
- Okuma Classic Pro GLT Downrigger Rod (8-20 Lbs, 7-Feet 6-Inch, Medium-Light)
- Regent Moulton Ladies rear Zip Brown Suede Jodhpur Boots Size 3
- Shimano 18 Beast Master 2000 With PE(35lb)-500m English Display Electric Reel
- 24V 250W Electric Bicycle Conversion Kit E-Bike Motor Controller Chain Kit USA
- Small Vintage Old Horse Pony Bit - Rusted Modern Sculpture
- U-201A TA201A HILASON WESTERN GEL WOOL FELT HORSE SADDLE PAD ZEBRA PRINT AND BLA
- Winter Dance - Ice Climbing Guidebook by Joe Josephson
- 70' of 3 4 Red AmSteel-bluee Hollow Core Dyneema SK78 58,000lb Made in USA
- BRAND NEW 2019 VOLKL MANTRA M5 SKIS w '18 MARKER GRIFFON 13 BINDINGS SAVE 35%
Today’s Water Cooler: China trade, Q1 Democrat fundraising, Biden, Buttigieg, Sanders (FOX, CAP, taxes), Trump, Pelosi, reparations, industrial production, housing, AirBnB, Huawei, Kropotkin on climate, ridesharing and traffic fatalities, dairy farming, Game of Thrones, cats and dogs
China’s once-hefty current account surpluses are falling away. What are the implications?
Posted by Yves Smith at 6:55 am |
Mourning Notre Dame
A few sad words about the loss of Notre Dame.
Posted by Yves Smith at 4:00 am |
Members of the Zad engaged in a nearly decade long, successful commual effort to block the construction of an airport near Nantes. But what happens when you win?
Posted by Yves Smith at 2:06 am |
Sanders Takes the Campaign Against CAP to Eleven
Sanders takes off his gloves.
Posted by Yves Smith at 12:36 am |
Today’s Water Cooler: Biden and brokered convention, Buttigieg and South Bend, Booker’s crowds, Harris’s book, Sanders vs. Neera Tanden cage match, Trump could win, Yang, voting machines, manufacturing, Panasonic, Uber, Amazon, Tesla, Japan Display, average warming, cursive handwriting
|Seller Notes:||“used, preowned. Good conditions”|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy|
Posted by Lambert Strether at 2:00 pm |
A proposal for a revised terminology climate change opponents.
Posted by Lambert Strether at 1:55 pm |